facebook Shoutout!

Hey everyone!

For those of you living in the Chicagoland area, like myself, I hope you're keeping warm despite the ridiculous amounts of snow we've gotten in the last several weeks. And, it's snowing again today! Sheesh! Enough with the white stuff already...

Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! to my fans on facebook! You guys are wonderful for being fans, and it's been awesome chatting with you on there. I especially want to say thanks to Jesse for his advice on growing my little Lemony Snicket (who, unfortunately, isn't doing terribly much at this point...I may have to start over...sad...). I'll be in touch with you soon, Jesse, so you can help me from scratch! I also want to thank Gabe, because he definitely offers some very comedic responses to my blogs which definitely makes it fun for me to interact with. Gotta love that guy! And Lillian! You're so great with the responses! Seriously, all of the culinary stuff I sometimes forget from school you help me remember! So thanks for the reminders! You're the best!

And also, I want to thank YOU for checking me out! If you haven't already, become a fan on facebook and continue the conversation about food with me there.

Please please continue to support this blog for me by being a fan! I love your comments and I check for them daily so I hope you continue to get a hold of me with any questions or comments you may have. I love hearing from you guys!

I'm going to be totally cheesy for a second, but I'm going to thank my mom and my aunt because they are both the ones who encouraged me from the start to get a blog going. Now look! I have over 100 fans on facebook, and several followers which is super rad! THANK YOU!

You guys rock!

Comments

  1. I'll do a lil more research on germinating those seeds.. Thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts